terms of service
In addition to this agreement, various items and regulations, etc., which are individually described on this site, shall constitute a part of this agreement regardless of the title.
■Changes in service content
- We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue the service at any time without prior notice to you.
- We may change these terms without notice. The revised terms will be displayed on this site without delay, so please check the latest contents at all times.
■Regarding membership registration
- Please register by entering true and accurate data about yourself in the membership registration form.
- Please correct the member registration data as appropriate so that it always reflects true and accurate content.
- In the unlikely event that this service determines that true and accurate data has not been provided, we will suspend or delete the member's ID (corresponding to the e-mail address in this service) and refuse to use the service thereafter. You may.
- If the Company receives an application for use from a customer without membership registration, the Company will examine the contents of the notification and approve the customer as a temporary user of the Service if the Company deems it appropriate.
■ Email address and password
- If you have registered as a member, you are responsible for managing your ID and password.
- Responsibility for actions performed using the ID and password shall be deemed to be the responsibility of the customer who holds the ID.
- In the unlikely event that your ID is used without permission, or if your ID and password are leaked to a third party, please contact us immediately.
- Please log out each time you temporarily terminate your use of the service.
- We do not guarantee any damages caused by leakage or unauthorized use of IDs and passwords.
■ Notice or contact
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to notify or contact the customer, it will do so by e-mail or other methods that the Company deems appropriate.
- Content (data, documents, photographs, images, characters, etc.) that you upload or create on the Service, even if the contents are publicly known or well-known, or have been personally obtained by you However, please be aware that the rights to the contents belong to the person who originally created them (including those who have been duly transferred or licensed by the person who originally created them).
- You are solely responsible for any content you post, disclose, provide or transmit to others through the Service.
- Please fully understand that you may be subject to criminal penalties, claims for damages, or objections from third parties for any content you post, disclose, provide, or transmit.
- We fully understand that the Internet is used across national borders, and we comply with the regulations of the countries and regions where it is used regarding online actions and what kind of content is permitted. please.
- We do not control the content that you post, disclose, provide or send to others through the service, nor do we guarantee the reliability, truthfulness, or legality of that content.
- We do not assume any liability on your behalf.
- Depending on the contents of the design ordered by the customer, the application may not be accepted or may be canceled even after the sales contract has been concluded.
- If a minor applies, the consent of the person with parental authority is required.
- If it turns out that there is a risk of infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, or design rights of a third party, the content used in the product ordered by the customer will not be produced or shipped at any time. You can stop working or cancel the contract.
■About the purchased product
- As a general rule, you cannot cancel the application, return or exchange the product.
- In the unlikely event that the size, body color, quantity, etc., differ from your order, please contact us within 7 days of arrival while still unused.
- The image you see on your personal computer monitor and the actual product you receive may differ due to differences in monitor, hardware, settings, etc., or due to differences in the principle of display and creation methods.
We cannot accept any returns or exchanges for these reasons.
- If there is a product defect that is attributable to our company, such as during the manufacturing process or during shipping, we will replace it with a new product.
■ Prohibited items
When using the Service, the Customer shall not engage in any of the following acts.
- Anything that violates laws, infringes on the rights of others, causes economic or emotional damage to others, is threatening, defames others, violates privacy, harassment, harassment of others slanderous, obscene, vulgar, vulgar, abusive, disgusting, ethnically or racially discriminatory, ethically problematic, etc. Post, disclose, provide or transmit to others through the Services;
- Acts that harm minors.
- Impersonating a person other than yourself, impersonating a company or other organization without the right to represent or represent, or falsely claiming to be affiliated with or cooperating with another person or organization. (Including cases of misidentification based on intentional negligence)
- Uploading content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties (patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, etc.).
- Conducting acts that violate laws and regulations regardless of intention or negligence.
■ Delete member information
- When we suspend or delete a specific ID, we may delete the information, stored data, and stored files related to that ID, and prohibit future access to that information, data, and files. .
- The Company shall not bear any responsibility to the relevant member or a third party when member information is deleted.
■Handling of personal information
■ Handling of uploaded images
- The Company will not use the design uploaded by the customer for any purpose other than the sharing function provided on this service by order or intention of the customer.
- Our company does not assume any obligation to store the image data sent by the customer.
- Please be sure to keep the original data of the image you sent.
- In the unlikely event that the image data sent from the customer to this service is damaged, even if the customer suffers some kind of damage, the Company will not be held responsible for compensating for this.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages (including lost profits, opportunity losses, etc.) arising from the use or inability to use the Service by the Customer. increase.
- If a customer causes damage to another customer by using or not being able to use this service, it shall be resolved at the customer's own responsibility and expense. increase.
- Our company's default liability for this service shall be exempted if it is not due to our intention or gross negligence.
- Due to the characteristics of this service that products are created on demand, delivery delays may occur due to inspection checks, etc., but we will not be responsible for any such events. .
- We respect the intellectual property rights of third parties, and you shall endeavor to do the same.
- If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please provide us with the following information:
●The name, address, telephone number, and email address of the person making the declaration ●The name, address, telephone number, and email address of the copyright owner ●If the person making the declaration is not the copyright owner, the law to act on behalf of the copyright owner A description of the grounds on which you have the above authority; A description of the work that you claim has been infringed; Where the original work that you claim has been infringed is posted; An explanation of the legal grounds for alleging that the use, etc. of the copyrighted work is being used without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Providing information regarding the above does not guarantee that the Service will perform any action.
■ About links
- In principle, anyone may freely link to this service. However, please refrain from using the following links.
- Links that directly display images, videos, etc. in this service on the page of the link source
- Links that may mislead the link source site and the relationship between this service and our company
- Links from websites with illegal content or content offensive to public order and morals
- Links made for illegal or unjust purposes
- Links that may cause disadvantages such as damaging the credibility of this service and our company
■ Disclosure of information
- Intellectual property when required by law or required by legal process, as necessary to comply with these Terms, to respond to inquiries about content that infringes the rights of third parties; When the right owner requests disclosure of information about content that infringes the right, when it is necessary to protect the property, rights, life, body, business, etc. of this service or the user, or when it is necessary to protect the public interest We may store or disclose the content and information related to the content when we deem it necessary.
■ Governing Law, Jurisdiction
- Japanese law shall apply to the formation, effectiveness, performance and interpretation of these Terms.
- The Takamatsu District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance for disputes arising between the Company and the customer in relation to the Service or the Terms.